In this update, you get a charged a custom skin for the very small size of the netbook. We have also made adjustments to the Midi mapping of Reloops Terminal 4 and the Denon MC6000. A new sample library is ready for action. We hope you enjoy testing UltraMixer 5.
Download your UltraMixer 5 RC 8 at the following links.
Summary of all recent changes in UltraMixer 5.0.3 RC8
- New: skin-design for small resolutions (1024×600, netbook)
- New: Reloop Terminal Mix 4: Supporting the filter regulator,
- Updated: Adjusting the MIDI mapping “Denon MC6000 MK2 (Preview)
- changed: in the waitlist in the BPM column instead of two only show one decimal place
- Fixed rare frequency tone by loading a track in the player or players Prelisten
- Fixed: Fading time knob disappears after the first use
- Fixed: New Sample Bank “UltraMixer FX 1” for Special Effects
- Fixed MIDI widget displays “No MIDI device available” even if a MIDI controller is used
- Fixed: Slideshow depends in rare cases of broken images
- Fixed: Show during the sorting of groups progress dialog
- Fixed: Sorting sometimes not correct to BPM
- Fixed MIDI settings are sometimes not displayed