The Official Release of UltraMixer 5.1.3 is now available in our download section.
In the current version you will find many improvements. Especially in the audio and midi-section. The current update is free for all UltraMixer 5 users. Please download and install UltraMixer 5.1.3 below to update your existing version.
Whats new in UltraMixer 5.1.3?
- [NEW] Brandnew visualizations available. Show national flags with UltraMixer 5
- [Sampler] The sampler no longer works in 5.1.3 RC1 – fixed.
- [MIDI] rare noise at backward scratch – fixed.
- [File Archive] very rare freezing of the surface with the functions “FileArchive empty”, “Counter Reset”, “Import File Archive” – fixed.
- [Other] increased memory limit on Mac – fixed.
- [Audio Engine] UnsatisfiedLinkError when loading M4A files – Method PlayerNative.isVideoFileDecoderWorking missing – fixed.
- [General GUI] Automatic storage of the size and position from the ID3 tag editing-dialog – fixed.
- [MIDI] Denon HC4500: “Pitch Bend + Value” key is stuck – fixed.
- [File Archive] * .ufa file to export the FileArchive may be unnecessarily large – fixed.
- [File Archive] shortcut to enlarge the FileArchive (notching): Alt + Spacebar (ESC for Close) – fixed.
- [File Archive] Normalizing of several videos didn’t work – fixed.