You can download the MIDI mapping for the DenonDJ MCX 8000 at the link below!
With the UltraMixer webcam feature you can start a Livestream directly from the dance floor. You have the possibility to connect any webcam with UltraMixer and output the displayed image on a beamer or flatscreen
Whether karaoke party, video mixing, live visualizations or a slideshows with photos from the wedding – wedding couples ask the DJ quite often after that kind of stuff. Mobile DJs these days need to do more and more things at the same time. Besides your moderation job or the music mixing you have to type in announcements, take requests, prepare a short karaoke session or preparing a wedding game. “UltraMixer Pro Entertain” offers all of these “entertainment features” and support the DJ perfectly. With a few clicks the “Mobile DJ 2.0” is able to show pictures of the event on big screen, announces the opening of the buffet via live text or start spontaneous karaoke rounds.
UltraMixer EM -SPECIAL Just in time for the European Championship 2016 we add a brandnew visual-pack with more than 18 national flags. For everyone that wants more features or get to know UltraMixer there is now the possibility to update or buy with our European Championship 2016 discount. From the 10.06.2016 till the 10.08.2016 you will receive a 20.16€ discount on every UltraMixer product*.
The Official Release of UltraMixer 5.1.3 is now available in our download section. In the current version you will find many improvements. Especially in the audio and midi-section. The current update is free for all UltraMixer 5 users. Please download and install UltraMixer 5.1.3 below to update your existing version.
Summertime is partytime! So get your UltraMixer ready for the weddings and open-air parties season. Enjoy now our special upgrade and save big on 25+ new features. Until the end of June get 60% off on your upgrade. No matter if you use UtlraMixer 2, 3, 4 or 5, the price of the upgrade is the same for everyone. Seize the opportunity to exploit your talent at its best today.
In this update, you get a charged a custom skin for the very small size of the netbook. We have also made adjustments to the Midi mapping of Reloops Terminal 4 and the Denon MC6000. A new sample library is ready for action. We hope you enjoy testing UltraMixer 5.
Download your UltraMixer 5 RC 8 at the following links.
Summary of all recent changes in UltraMixer 5.0.3 RC8
- New: skin-design for small resolutions (1024×600, netbook)
- New: Reloop Terminal Mix 4: Supporting the filter regulator,
- Updated: Adjusting the MIDI mapping “Denon MC6000 MK2 (Preview)
- changed: in the waitlist in the BPM column instead of two only show one decimal place
- Fixed rare frequency tone by loading a track in the player or players Prelisten
- Fixed: Fading time knob disappears after the first use
- Fixed: New Sample Bank “UltraMixer FX 1” for Special Effects
- Fixed MIDI widget displays “No MIDI device available” even if a MIDI controller is used
- Fixed: Slideshow depends in rare cases of broken images
- Fixed: Show during the sorting of groups progress dialog
- Fixed: Sorting sometimes not correct to BPM
- Fixed MIDI settings are sometimes not displayed
UltraMixer 4 beta22 is available for download!
- new: user guide for UltraMixer 4.0 in english and german (https://www.ultramixer.com/community.html)
- changed: check for Quicktime and show dialog “QuickTime needed” before searching in YouTube
- changed: unify mic and input1: use same player and settings
- changed: low-latency inputs and mic
- fixed: YouTube downloader downloads wrong video if table is sorted by a specific column
- fixed: archive order not saved when sorting root group (FileArchive)